Our Mission Statement
‘Always treat others as you would like them to treat you’.
(Matthew Ch 7 v 12)
St Brendan’s is a Catholic Primary School where the message of Christ inspires the curriculum and all aspects of school life.
- To ensure the individual child and their needs are at the heart of all we do.
- To create a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment that supports each child in achieving their full potential, where expectations in achievement and personal relationships are high.
- To create an inclusive community where all members are valued, share a commitment towards the pursuit of high standards and understand their role in achieving them.
- To deliver a balanced and wide curriculum, where children can develop a love of learning, achieve, enjoy, and develop high self-esteem.
- To develop children’s skills, knowledge and confidence, enabling them to make a positive contribution towards society, now and in the future.
- To create positive and supportive relationships between home, school, parish and the wider community to ensure the needs of all members of the school family are met.
- To support each child in understanding the importance of following Christ in their lives.
The school aims to provide the kind of education which enables each pupil, in accordance with his or her ability, to become a dedicated member of the Catholic Church and a responsible citizen who will make a positive contribution to the world they live in.